10 March 2011

Mosh in motion @ Holly Randall

Am currently doing a tour of duty at Holly Randall's site - she's in some ways similar to Ellen Stagg, but has more of a mainstream centrefold style. I have mixed feelings about it, and will get round to posting a review sometime soon... but meantime a bit of a (NSFW) treat!

One of the lures to her site was Mosh, a fetish and pinup model who I'm more than a little fond of. I was thrilled to discover on Ms Randall's site, not only some great photo shoots of her, but also some videos... I don't think I've seen any of her before, and she's utterly mesmerising. There's something quite remarkable about the way she moves - elegant, considered, flexible, seductive... must be something to do with the fact that she was brought up as a gymnast and acrobat!

See samples of the clips at Holly Randall's Mosh preview page. Again, more later, but Mosh is worth the ticket price at hollyrandall.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment