30 March 2011

Purrfect Pineapples / Tattoo Erotica magazine

Despite being a web developer myself, and having helped folk promote themselves their businesses online via Twitter and other social media... on a personal level, I'm just not that social and don't quite get it. However, I'm trying, and if this sort of find is anything to go by, it's worth following!

Firstly, I happened across the wonderful lingerie from Purrfect Pineapples - although I have to confess to them that I'm unlikely to be an actual customer; I like lingerie, but not in that way. (Um... not that there's anything wrong with that.) However, I do very much like their aesthetic - the potential over-cute-and-girly-ness of their amazing corsets, underwear and more, being wonderfully balanced by having the loveliest alt and fetish models - among which are Mosh, and Apnea, Lauren WK and Ulorin Vex - to show them off. As if that combination of very sexy lingerie and heart-stoppingly beautiful girls wasn't enough, they've enrolled the likes of Viva Van Story and Ama Lea to make them look even more incredible.

Anyway, you get the idea. It's pretty great stuff. But before I get carried away with superlatives, my other great find of the day was in PP's blog, they have a feature in the latest edition of German magazine Tattoo Erotica. I was going to say I'm not sure why I hadn't seen that before... but it's probably because I don't speak German. But I'm not surprised - whereas I love French erotica, I keep seeing great fetish-oriented stuff from Germany, not to mention that the majority of racy book publishers hail from there also.

Anyway, regardless of language issues, the cover promises 'Erotische Foto-Stories' which I think I can just about grasp the concept of... so I'm off to order my copy.

1 comment:

  1. really suberb lingerie, along with beautiful tattoed girls and expert photography, it produces really great pictures, very inspiring !
    thanks for sharing !

    ReplyDelete